Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Computer is up and running. All systems are go!

Finally my computer is back to working although I lost all data from the hard drive including all my photos some of which were taken just before my dad passed away and are obviously irreplaceable. I knew to save them onto a back up disk but it was one of those things that I thought I would do later and of course as per good old Murphy and his law it is now too late. My computer can also not handle the camera downloads now (I don't have a clue why) so I will have to take some updated shots and post from a friends computer. After my last fill I am now unable to eat so much that has never bothered me before like Christmas cake and raw apricots. Oh the pain. And as Murphy would have it we have become friends with someone who has a stone fruit orchard. Ah well. I have been sick a few times mainly from new foods that I haven't tried since being banded like Christmas cake but also because I still have to remember to eat more slowly. My friend Jo at work is leaving to take a position at the Tax office so Ill be sad to see my little banded sidekick leave but the catch ups will be even more interesting. Well no more news from me. I will update on Sunday. Have a good week and eat some Christmas cake for me xx

No comments: