Tuesday, December 04, 2007

So much news so little time

Gidday. My computer has packed a sad so I am waiting for the computer Dr to fix it and am having serious withdrawls. I am using my friends computer to do this so am in a real hurry to blog. I saw my surgeon last night and he was very pleased with my progress. I have lost just under 6 kg in 6 weeks which is the exact result we wanted so that's a bonus. He put another 1.5mls into the band and now it feels very tight and I have to eat extra slowly as I almost instantly feel the food stick if I don't. And it hurts like crazy. Andy and I ate out a couple of weeks ago and I was sick mid lunch which was incredibly stressful cos I couldn't find my way out of the food hall and just had to let nature take its cause. The asian food stall lady was a bit shocked and wouldn't give me more than 2 serviettes to clean up with, so I was a bit of a mess by the time i got back to work. I now carry a little zip lock bag and wet wipes with me for those little emergencies. Very exciting to find I am now a size 16 for the most part and I couldn't fit any of the clothes in my favourite fat shop cos they were all too big!!! That was a way cool moment. My next little goal is to get into double digits. Its all feeling a bit exciting now and I can dare to dream that a normal weight range is eventually going to happen for me.
I'm looking forward to getting Christmas out of the way as everything during the build up seems to be focused on food and I am working hard to live by the ' I eat to live not live to eat' theory so will be glad when the supermarkets stop bombarding me with all the festive fair. Well I need to sign off now and head home so I will see ta ta for now and will post again next week. I will also put some photos up as soon as my computer is restored to good health xx Dianne

No comments: