Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hi everyone.
I had a fill last week. The Dr that did it fills in for my surgeon to save his time I guess and she was quite good although I'm not quite sure she knew what the heck she was doing when she tried to give me a fill cos she poked and pushed and I grunted and squealed but we finally got there. I now have 10.5mls in my 11ml band so there ain't a lot of room for food which I find really pleasing after being able to fit a lot of food down up until this last fill. Its been a real battle not to over eat so I feel great that the restriction is back. I have been slack slack slack with the exercise thing mostly cos I am lazy with a capital L and partly cos I am ......................lazy too lol. The scales are showing 95kg now so things are moving in the right direction but here's a funny thing. I went shopping for clothes and I am a size 14 in both top and bottom (numerous items tried on in different shops). I don't get the whole size thing because at 95kg if I am a size 14 if I get to my goal of 75kg (ok it may be a bit unrealistic but that's the aim) then I would be a size 6!!!!! That's ridiculous! I am not ever nor do I aspire to be a size 6 so whats with that. I was never a size 10 when I was 72kg ( a long long time ago) so what has happened to clothing sizes? Ha I would be able to share my 5 year old granddaughters clothes cos shes a size 6. How cool I could wear Dora the explorer outfits lol.
I will blog again soon xxxx Dianne

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Size 14, good on you. Sounds like it's all moving in the right direction.

Anonymous said...

Just been catching up on your blog. Congrats on your weight loss and finishing the training etc.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear things are moving in the direction you want them to go again. If you can wear Dora the Explorer, maybe Strawberry Shortcake could be a goer too. Thanks for all your comments - I've really appreciated them.