Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hi all (if anyone is still reading this) I cant believe it was the beginning of December since the last post. Far out. I dont know where the time has gone. Andy (husband) is now at the academy training to be a prison officer. He will be posted at the same prison as me which will be great. I havent loss anymore wieght but didnt gain anything over Christmas. I did however gain 3kg after Christmas so go figure that. Dam it. Gosh its still an ongoing battle. I have an appointment to see a plastic surgeon tomorrow for a tummy tuck. I will post the outcome of what he says. Such a lot of money but I feel like it will be worth it to finish the journey as it were. Will post again after the appointment. Happy New Year to you all

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Yep, we're still reading - the blogger technology let's me know when you've posted! Good luck with the tummy tuck - you're very brave as I believe it's painful. However I've seen some results and it looks awesome once it settles. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

YAY YOU ARE BLOGGING AGAIN....Hows all the kids going ..have been thinking of u after our chat...keep blogging it makes me smile every now and then..your a humourous writer..kay

Unknown said...

Yay - more posts from you. I've been slack on both posting and reading - so there is nothing wrong with delays.

Can't wait to hear about the tummy tuck - I guess that will be the rest of the posts I'm catching up with.