Monday, May 18, 2009

Woo hoo

Quick update on weight loss (considering That's what this blog is suppose to be about). I am now 2.5kg away from my very first goal of 85kgs. I remember right back at the beginning thinking that if I could just get to 85kgs I would be thrilled and now I am so close I can just about touch it. Funny thing is that until a month ago I knew I had lost weight but never really felt slim but with the last few weeks of good loss I really do feel like I have achieved something. Its been a bit cheaty as the band is so tight that I am mainly doing meal replacement drinks but regardless I don't really care right now how but I get there as long as I arrive. I have sat on 92 -95 kg for a year so to finally see 87.5 kg on the scales is fantastic, Will post a recent photo to go with the blog. Post ya soon xx

1 comment:

THE DASH! said...

Hi Dianne,

That is bloody good news!! We talked about this last week, and now.. , here you are lol Good going! Hope to catch you again soon. Enjoyed our chat :)
Cara x