Thursday, May 07, 2009

A week of whinging

What a week its been and there is still 3 days to go!! We were renting a house until we bought in Feb and then our son and his partner took over the rent paying until this week when the lease expired and Ethan found a nice little place. So, the cleaning began but luckily the owner gave us a pot of left over paint from when he painted the house out so for the last year I have felt quietly content that I would be able to spot paint and touch up any little knocks. Yesterday I went wild and flicked paint all over the shop. It wasnt until the last brush stroke in the fifth room that I stood back and wondered why the paint looked so different whilst quietly praying that it would be dry and not be soooo noticeable. Ba Baowwwww - wrong! The house looked like a bloody dalmation. I kid you not! I just about pee'ed my pants. So I waited some more hours then decided that I was in deep shit with the house the way it was. The owner sold the house a month after he gave us the paint so I couldnt even prove to the agent that I wasnt some nutter who tried some abstract art on the walls.
All was saved when someone told me to chip off some of the old (correct) paint and take it to Bunnings and they would match it which they did. I love Bunnings forever now. Saved my bacon they did well the bond at least.
Next is the band which is so tight that I cant drink till about 11am and I would kill the pig/cow /sheep/lamb/snapper if I thought I could bite the dam thing, chew and swallow it and be guranteed it wouldnt come back. Will have to have some fill taken out asap. Have lost 5kg in a week but even I know this is not good lol.
Lastly Don and Bastard oops Bradstreet rang they are debt collectors. AAPT who we were connected with A YEAR AND AND HALF ago didnt recieve their last payment from us A YEAR AND A HALF AGO. This is because no one knew why but a bar went on the phone magically and we couldnt use it for a month so I refused to pay the bill. No phone No money! It wasnt that I was late with any other payments just this bar was put on for no reason and I refused to pay and changed carriers. Now Ms Habib Patupp want my money now please Miss Dianne. P#$% O@& was about as much as I could get out. So end result is I told them to take me to court cos its gonna take a judge to make me pay! And that was the week that was xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! We had the same issue with AAPT last week! My fiance got a call threatening court action if we didn't pay our bill from our old place. He had just spoken with AAPT the week before because they although they'd noted that we wanted to close the account (we opened a new one with them at the new place) they hadn't actioned it! It was supposed to be all settled then we get this call from D&B. We didn't owe them a dime. So the fiance is now waiting for a letter in writing saying it won't be recorded on his credit history.