Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I went and had my barium swallow yesterday. It is like drinking liquid concrete and as I swallowed the doctor followed it down with his machine. Checked that everything was where it should be at and apparently it is. No leakage or anything. It doesn't show the lump under the scar tissue so I still have to have a scan of that. You know its bloody tiring being a hypochondriac and really expensive too! Not sure what my wieght is doing but I do know I am still not out of the 90's due to chocolate (easter is lasting a long time) and red wine and chippies! Grrrrr old habits are hard to break. Not much else to say. Blog ya soon xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just been catching up on your blog. Nearly in tears over Bella. So sorry to hear that. I'd be devastated if anything happened to our pooch.

Hope the band sorts itself out soon.

Em

Anonymous said...

you have been blogging a bit, sorry to hear about bella, its awful when you lose a pet,we have been back a week now and had a lovely quiet time in nz....which is what was needed..all ok here at home except i ate so much easter egg (nz ones) and kiwi food that im uncomfortable...i need a fill too.lol..no house yet,still have a job...no wedding yet..lol..will ring you one night to catch up...kayxxxxx

THE DASH! said...

Hi there :)

I'm sorry to hear about your poor pup :( What a miserable time for you all. I hope time is making it a little better.

I found your blog the other night and have read it from beginning to end... and OMG I swear, we could be twins. I too have a husband that works away up north (at Veranus Island though,) I also have no family around me, I live in Rockingham (do you still live here since you sold your house? (I would love to get together for coffee or something if you're free- my email is carolyn511@westnet.com.au.) I'm about to be banded on the 29th of this month with Dr Couch and have also been on a roller coaster of emotions without my husband around and this operation looming.. (as per your very early blogs back in '07.. if you can remember that far back lol) I want to congratulate you on your success.. last weight you put in was 37 kilos lost and that's about what i have to lose! You are doing brilliantly, don't ever tell yourself your not. Anyway, - sorry for long post lol - please, please keep up your blog. I have loved reading it and eagerly await your next installment.
Cara :)