Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Hello all. Haven't solved the problem from the last post but I have spoken to some seniors so we have a bit of a plan in action which basically consists of recording whats going on then the seniors will back me up if I take it further. Will just play it by air and see what comes of it. Back to see Dr Keirith next week. I seemt to once again be able to eat a lot more than I could a week ago. The fills seem to last a while then it loosens up. I also eat a bit of junk food so that doesn't help the scales one bit. But it issss easterrrrrr after all. Quiet one for us this year and cheap. Three of my kids are away camping and the other one was coming over with his wife for lunch but rang and cancelled just as I had finished cooking it which is not unusual for him and her for that matter. Anyway I now have the shits on with them so am going to eat their easter eggs (thatll show em lol) I have just had three days off work. Andy worked till 10pm last night. When he got home I had put heaps of candles around for a romantic ambiance and made platters of finger foods which were spread out on dishes on the floor. Honestly he walked in and the candles made the room so hot that we sat there on the floor with sweat pouring off us. In the end I had to open all the doors and let the breeze in. We watched some movie which was suppose to be funny but as the dvd player was playing up it kept jumping all over the show so we missed most of it.
This morning went to the waterfront and had a buffet breakfast but hears the thing. $25 for as much as you can eat and all I could eat was about half a cup full. Andy was on strict instructions to chow down massively lol. Poor man had to be just about rolled out the door hehe.
Well thats it from me. Happy easter xx

No comments: