Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hello all. I was talking to my brother the other day and he said he liked this blog cos it was light. Ha, its funny how at times i feel like a total whinger and he sees it as light. My sister also likes catching up with it but I never really know what to put so i hope you aren't all bored senseless. Its been a big weekend and week to come. I gave my son and his girlfriend a baby shower today. She is due it two weeks (this is the one who told me Christmas eve I was gonna be a Nana) and now the time is almost here. Amazing how quick it goes. She looks quite uncomfortable but it got me thinking how when I was pregnant I looked like a beached whale unlike this tiny wee girl who still fits her pre preggy jeans! 21 years ago today I was over due to give birth to my girl. I gained only 6kg throughout the pregnancy but as I was already over 100kg it didn't really matter. The pregnancy before hers I gained just under 70kgs yep that's right 70 kilos in one pregnancy, I managed to gain 5 kg in 3 days at one stage. Fuck i was stupid. I really thought the weight just somehow fell off when you had the baby and it does except for the fact that 24 years later I am finally lighter than the day I gave birth to him! Glad those days are over. So, this Thursday is my girls 21st. We are going out to tea which is something that I dread given that I cant even manage an entree size most days. Oh well will wrap whatever it is up and pop it in my bag for the dogs I guess. My mother in law is a bit shocked at how anti social the band is. I don't give a toss really. Its a small price to pay to stay on top of it. I think its a bit unnerving for her when I get up and down to the loo all the time. I must say that I have craved stuffing my face and not chucking. I still don't get anorexia. Im sure I must just about be one and I cant shift those scales. Im a plateaued anorexic lol. In saying that today is the first day since my last fill that I have really eaten heaps. I mean really heaps. 2 pikelets with jam and cream and two pieces of cream cake and a sausage roll and some other stuff too. Its that time of the month and for some reason
I get a day when it on and I can really eat without chucking. Will be gone tomorrow so just have to enjoy the break out while I can.
Friday my in laws go home. I will miss them. I really love having family over. I wish they were closer or we were. It makes me homesick but at least this time I don't go to the airport as I am working so I wont be a blubbering mess. Saturday is Emma's 21st birthday party in a 70's theme. That should be fun. Well no more news from me. Blog you soon. xx The overweight anorexic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't need an unfill? When I'm not eating enough (PBing lots) then my weightloss stalls in a big way. You should be able to enjoy food without having to go to the toilet all the time.

THE DASH! said...

Poor you, Dianne. You're going thru a lot right now - especially with the eating side of things. I agree with lapbandlife - maybe an unfill (just a smidge?) is what you need. It can't be much fun not eating 24/7. Hope you resolve it. :)
Hugs
Cara

Anonymous said...

hey chick, soounds like your busy busy up there..glad u had a nice time with family...had some more tests done today, so its more on tuesday and then i get my date...there was some complications with the first lot that had surgery so im kinda glad im in the fourth lot now...lol...will call u shortly...kay

Melanie said...

Perhaps do what I did and try fluid for 5 days - this really settled things down for me. Mel