Saturday, August 01, 2009

Hi all. Well I can now eat full on again. Suddenly I can eat anything and a lot more than I have been able to up until now. Not sure what thats about but I am enjoying having meals again lol. I am down to about 83 - 84kg. In 7 weeks I am having a hysterectomy (mmm somthing to look forward to on my holidays) so I will have most of the fill taken out for that. A bit scary for sure. I am expecting to be a Nana to my sons bub any day now. Cant believe it but am trying to cos its going to happen lol.
I just made some breakfast muffins ( bacon and cheese) and have only just noticed that I misread the recipe and put in 2 cups too little of the flour. No wonder they look more like pancakes than muffins. Oh well. lol. Hubby and boy still eat them. Mind you they eat pretty much anything. No other news from me. Our pups are doing great. They love the beach and park so thats a good bit of exercise for me too. Blog ya soon xxxx

1 comment:

THE DASH! said...

So great that you can eat again - it's a bit worrying when the best you can get down is water.. eek! You sound in a more positive state of mind, it's so nice to see. Life is good huh! Can't believe it's almost time for the baby to come. And you're going to be a grandmother. Holy cow lol. It's all good though. Speak soon, Cara