Saturday, August 08, 2009

Morning all. Well either the Tamiflu was amazing or I didnt have swine flu unless you can get super mild cases. I have felt all week just generally unwell but the only thing that has been a complete pain in the arse well its my ears actually. They are so sore and blocked but nothing else so I dont think it was the flu/ Anyways I guess it pays to be cautious. (and spend lots of long days tucked up in bed with books and coffees and bickies and ice cream.................oops did I say ice cream lol) My band is now really quite relaxed. Going from very little food to a small meal is quite scary for me but I enjoying not looking at the bottom of the toilet bowl. Still quite restricted till about 4pm then I can eat up.
Im back at work on monday so I am going to try and get my ears sorted and unblocked by then with any luck.
My sons baby was due yesterday but she is running late.
My lab pups are chewing everything and anything. Murphy even waits for the door to open and makes a mad dash in, grabs what ever he can reach (usually the broom) and runs for his life back outside. I tell you it really is his cuteness that saves his life lol. We are off to the beach soon as they have both discovered water and just love it.
Andy is sitting his citizenship test on monday and isnt too hopeful on being able to pass it. You get a book on aussie facts and then you have to answer a few random questions out of it.
Well no more news from me . Blog you soon xx oink

2 comments:

THE DASH! said...

So glad you're feeling better - apart from your ears. Ouch. What a week huh. Speak soon x ... well if I snag your mobile number again lol

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I am 18 years old and overweight...

I Love reading all your info! very inspiring!! I have 37 days till my OP and I am incredibly nervous but very excited!!

I have noticed that alot of people have said there are foods you can't have this is something my Dr has not said!

so now I am nervous that I am going to be deprived!!

but your blog is inspirational - THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE!

Glad too hear from someone from australia! even if it is across the country!!

I have to admit though - seeing your hospital photos my stomach did a bit of a flip! eeek!

hospitals scare me!