Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A huge week has just passed.
Firstly our second Granddaughter Alicia was born on the 14/08. Gorgeous but a rough start so its great she is fairing better.
I had a fill last week which became so tight that I couldn't swallow. I put up with it for 5 days but had it released yesterday and now am enjoying fluids again. 81.5kg on the scales which is a thrill albeit from starvation lol .
Work has been full on. We have put our names down on a transfer list hoping to get an offer of either Broome or Roebourne. Its a great package and an adventure. Hope it can work out. Good chance as they need officers up there.
lastly to top of my week the Dr told me I am in menopause. What a rip off that is! 42years old. Pffffft. and he added that I will have to look out for Osteoporosis (don't even know how to spell it lol. What the hell am I looking for?
Well thats it from me. Hope you are well. xxxx me
PS Check out the two new photos right at the bottom of the page xx

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Cara I have lost you number. Mine is 0421 281 431 (no stalkers pleassssssse)

THE DASH! said...

lol you lost mine and I lost yours!! I will be in touch asap!
Congrats on the new bub.. she's gorgeous and doesn't your son look like you!
You look amazing.. you really do. I have my fingers crossed that you get to the 70's real quick.
Looks like are both on the move - house wise. I just wrote about that on my blog! Where is Roebourne? lol I don't know it. I vote Broome.. now that sounds nice!
Glad you're all better now, sounds like you had a rough week with the flu.
Kay taken up enough space. Again, will call you asap (soon as I organise credit.. hopefully tomorrow lol.
Hugs
Cara