Monday, August 03, 2009

Hey...........................I have swine flu! 7 days quarantine for me. So I have my supply of Tami flu and bed and tv. Sounds like bliss doesnt it lol. As long as it doesnt develop anymore then Ill be right. There are 4 confirmed cases at work so I guess it had to be a pretty big risk to us working there. Still have an appetite though and just mild flu syptoms. Will let you know how I go. Back to bed for me.
PS must get a wee bell to ring for my man nurse lol lol lol

4 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Oh Jeez Di,

I feel like crap this morning - a flu or cold and thought.. oh hello, then now here you are. I hope you're ok? Look after yourself and let us know how you are getting on.
Let the man look after you x

Anonymous said...

haha could it be cos of the pen u work in....(love my own joke..)..no new yet re dates etc...all ok down here...do u have tiger airlines n perth..they have very cheap flights...take it easy and rest up...write lots of blogs etc...hope u feel better soon..kay

THE DASH! said...

Me again Di.
Hope you're feeling better today - but prob not if you're in the grip of this damn flu. Just wanted to quickly write that I went to send you an sms and realised - doh - I had lost your number due to switching over telephone companies and chucking my sim card. Long story from a dopey blonde. Anyway, if you get a chance and are up to it, maybe you could sms me first so I can grab your number again?
Thinking of you :)

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I want to be quarantined for 7 days!!!

Feel better

Em :)