Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Woo hoo only 17 more days and I am on holidays. Oh hip hip hooray. We cant wait. I think its been about 2.5years since I have had a holiday and even though we aren't going anywhere I am sooooo looking forward to swimming and walking the dogs and lying in. Yippee. Going to have an obliteration instead of a hysterectomy so only 3 days for that recovery.
Weight is swaying around the 82kg mark. I think I am just about done. Not really going to lose anymore I don't think actually I am kind of happy with where I am at. I keep thinking when will enough be enough? I work with a bander and she is completely fucked in the head about her weight to the point we (that's her and I) think she is anorexic, Her wee statements like eating is overrated is a bit of a give away to her state of mind. Anyway its making me think I could easily get to the same state as her and I need to evaluate where I am going with my own goals and if I will really ever reach them. So, I have pretty much decided that if I can maintain where I am at then I have arrived! Its been two years next week since I started my band life. I cant believe its been that long. Its been quite a ride. Certainly a lot of downs but more ups I think. I will always be grateful for it that's for sure. When I go on my holidays I am starting to get my exercising back on track (well I say that now). Its so hard to get motivated. But that is the plan............................................... for today!
Will blog you soon xxxx

3 comments:

THE DASH! said...

82 is a wonderful goal to get to, and you look so great. Like you said, it's been two years and you've put the hard yards in and now is the time to enjoy! Well done
Have a brill holiday... will be lovely to sleep in!
Cara

Melanie said...

You're looking great and I think feeling good as well as looking good if the way to go. congratulations on that lovely grandchild.

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic and if you're feeling great then that's a good place to be. No point putting more pressure on yourself!

Have a smashing holiday!

Em :)