Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hi ya, Well its been quite a week. I had the novasure procedure on Wed morning. I was booked in as a private patient amongst a whole stack of other ladies. It was a real cattle station. Just all lying around waiting to have our uterus' zapped. Anyway I was third on the list and before too long was wheeled off to the operating theatre. I love that feeling of being put to sleep. Just drifting off but let me tell you that's about where the fun stopped cos when I came too I had very little balance and was vomiting like there was no tomorrow. Not to worry though I was bundled up into the car and sent home (cos that's what ya do when you are a busy hospital) Man I have been sick. The procedure took 90 seconds (that's the true amount of time to do the zap) but its Sunday and I am still trying to stem the nausea and imbalance thing. Apparently I have had some sort of allergic reaction to the morphine so its a case of just riding it out. And what a ride it is. Pity it feels like a roller coaster. I had all my fill taken out on Monday, She took out 10mls. That left me 1 ml to get food down. No wonder I was unable to eat much. However, now woo hoo. I have eaten oranges and mandarins and rockmelon like there is no tomorrow. I had Brussels sprouts and prawns and fries for tea. Andy bought me this machine called a Teflon actifry and it makes the best chips and wedges I have ever had in only a tablespoon of oil. They are delicious and just like deep fried (REALLY)!!
I am suppose to have my fill put back on Thurs but am seriously thinking of just leaving it out for a while. I know I will put a bit of weight on but the pay off would be to have some good nutrition and give my body a break. After two years of throwing up I feel like giving myself a break and the other thing is that I have forgotten what an amazing thing our bodies are. I have just had my womb zapped to stop it ever producing another bub and I have cursed those periods big time but this last week has got me feeling quite nostalgic about what a wonderful service my body has given to me and how even after I have starved it for two years it is still working for me and functioning for me and being faithful to me. I am feeling like the least I could do is feed it up on some fresh fruit and veges. Well that's how I feel tonight. Who knows by Thurs what Ill be thinking lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ib7ce2ckt

my page: halogen cooker