Thursday, September 17, 2009

I made it! Got through 7 nights and didnt have a melt down although i am certainly still trying to catch up on some sleep now. Some of them were dreadful and some of them were just down right fun (well as much fun as working can be). We have one tosser of a Senior Officer who took it upon himself to pick on me and that made a really hard few days. Then one of the nights I had to watch cameras all night to the point I felt like I was going to go cross eyed. Anyway who cares its all done and now we are on 6 weeks holidays. We arent going anywhere but (dont hold me to this) we are going to spend the whole time doing the gym and running and walking and cycling thing eeeeek. I am getting a new bike for my birthday so am looking forward to treadling around the place.

My weight is about the 82kg mark still. I dont really look too much now. I just am happy that I feel ok with how I feel.

20/09/09
Update. I am off to have my entire fill removed so I can have a Novasure procedure on Wednesday. This makes me really nervous. A, because I wont have any restriction and that means the sky is the limit for me food wise and b, because I always think I am gonna die when I have an operation so am freaking out about that.
ITs just a fairly minor thing but it does still freak me out. Hopefully its going to mean no more periods so it will be worth it (except if I die lol)
Will blog again after thursday to update you xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will cope with not having a fill in....just think strong..and do wat u normally do...hope it all goes well....and having no periods will be a bonus....ps....wyouwont die, youll be fine......but just in case...hahaha...love ya heaps..kay

Dianne said...

You are funny lol. love you heaps too *just in case*