Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Im going for a fill on Friday. Not sure why as I am already tight but itll get a few kilos off before I go for a trip back to Perth which will be good.
I just finished my third night shift and man it takes it out of me. Must be an age thing but I am completely knackered. Wish I could win lotto as everyone else does. Oh well.
My days at work have not been anywhere near the last post so thats a good thing. It was all about working with a woman who measures her penis daily. She really gets off in acting like some king kong and that day she picked the wrong person on the wrong day. By the end of the day although I didnt have an apology she was very very pleasant to me cos I think she knew her game was up (probably cos I told her as much). It all makes me sound big and tough which Im not I have more of a problem of not being able to keep my mouth shut so people think I will take on anything and although that is probably closer to the truth than I care to think it still affects me particularly a day or two later when I find I get really down and emotional and I get itchy. Must be like a nervous rash or something so anyway I worked with her last night and she was fine. The amazing thing is how many of the other staff patted me on the back and said they really cheered me on when I tore her down and that they were glad someone finally did it. How many people put up with shit and say nothing which begs my question. How do they sleep at night cos if I dont deal with something I wake up whacking the pillow or I wake all the time having vivid dreams about the person pissing me off. I dont know how people just let it go. I do wish at times I could because I can be more of a person to fear than to like which makes me sad sometimes. Another oh well! Hope you are all well. Will post again after my fill. Ohhhh and I am going to talk to him about a tummy tuck.

No comments: