Saturday, June 26, 2010

A couple of days ago I rang our local medical centre and asked if there were any doctors there that could loosen the band for me and ..............heypresto! I went and saw him yesterday and asked him to remove 2mls cos it had been 7 weeks since I ate anything other than chips (crisps) chocolate and flavoured milk. Do you know how little you need to gain wieght. Well lets just say in 7 weeks I put on 1 kilo. The Dr was hesitant for me to dictate how much to take out and I must admit when I saw how much 2 mls was I know I got it wrong. I also have to say that within and hour i went to Mcdonalds and ate a big mac. AHHHHHHHHH but oh my it was delicious lol. I decided that yesterday would just be a free day and today I would eat to lose wieght which for me is always a high protein number so thats where I am at today. Right now i feel like if I ever taste anything sweet or chips again it will be a day way too soon. I def still have restriction but not like it should be, Not to worry I am just gonna enjoy the wee break before I freak out and go back to Keirith for another fill. Blog ya soon xx

1 comment:

THE DASH! said...

Ahhh sweet loosening of the band. Its so nice you finally are able to eat properly.