Saturday, August 07, 2010

Hello all, its been agesssss and kilo's since we last talked lol. Well its been 6 kg UP thats UP not the other way but I seem to be behaving so I hope to drop them over the next few weeks. The exciting news is ........................................... Im booked in for a tummy tuck on the 27th Oct. Very excited and scared and nervous about that! Very! It will be done in Perth and the op lasts for 6 hours and I will be in hosp for 10 days! Obviously all that says its gonna be a big day or two afterwards. The surgeon will remove about 3kg from my tummy and said that is equal to about a 20kg loss from the abdomen. Woo hoo for that. I will keep you posted on the stages and if I can get some non graphic photos loaded I will xx

5 comments:

THE DASH! said...

WOW... arent you the lucky girl. Unread news. Good luck with it all!

Em said...

Good luck! Will be interested to see how it all goes!

Em :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dianne

I'm in Perth too. Would you mind if I asked what Surgeon you are going with and what hospital?

I hope it all goes well. You'll feel like a different person afterwards (well after you've recovered that is).

A tummy tuck is on my list - but I would like to loose another 15kg first.

Ta Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie. I am using Dr Quinn, He seems to be very qualified etc so he is the one who gets the 20k lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Di,

It's been ages since I last had an opportunity to have a chat. Hope all is well and congrats on the upcoming tuck!! Very exciting news and will be thinking of you. Good luck. Alvina x