Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good Grief that was a bit scary. I tried to log on and it didn't recognise me? What the! I thought I would never be able to update again.....but alls well now.Hope you are all doing well. Its the end of another week and I only have ONE MORE TO GO before I am off to the real world and I can actually put into practice all that I have been taught or should I say all that I have tried to learn. Its been a long three months that's for sure. Tomorrow I have the day off. That's the first one in three months and coming from my last job and a boss who's middle name was 'sure no problem' I have had problems dealing with this one who's name is ' naff off and don't bother me'. Anyway tomorrow is my first day at trying to solve my sticky eye and girly problems after I go and meet friends for lunch and do some shopping woo hoo. I am not a shopping sorta girl but after the last three months I think I might just be tomorrow. My eating is still scewwiff but the good thing is I haven't put on any weight so that's a bonus. I have another band friend who has just added 8kgs back to her frame and is struggling desperately which is something that I can relate to well. People tend to think this was an easy option but in truth the issues are still all there. Anyway enough of that. We had my girls engagement party last night and that went off with a hiss and a roar. Master 17 bought his new girlfriend along (well at least I think he did but as his face was attached to hers the whole night maybe it wasn't who I thought it was lol) Ah young love! Well nothing else to type about. Hope you are all ok. Will blog again later in the week. xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Scary when blogger decides it doesn't like you. I hope the day off went well and you sorted out everything you needed too.

It is such an acheivement not putting any weight on while you've been struggling over the past months - so well done!