Thursday, August 21, 2008

Training is over! Wow its been a long 3 months but its finally done and dusted although now the real world awaits and that feels a bit scary too. My weight has taken a hammering throughout the last 3 months. I had mum over and lots of fill removed when the chicken got stuck so its all been very up and down. I am two kilos heavier than when I started so considering my options have been a cooked lunch with pudding every day it really isn't too bad. The biggest bummer is that I have stopped exercising and I can tell the inches have crept back on. Once I get to my workplace (from tomorrow) then I will join the group of woman who walk the perimeter each day during lunch and once I get a bit of confidence I will even go to the gym during lunch break (there is a gym on site). Gosh its just such an on going battle but I am still determined (most days) to win it. My passing out ceremony was fun. I have never done anything like it before so we all marched into the gymnasium where our families and dignitaries were and received certificates etc. I found it quite exciting cos I feel like I have actually achieved something. 23 out of the 24 new recruits made it which wasn't too bad given how hard we all found it.No more news from me at the moment. Blog ya soon x Dianne

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on getting through the training successfully - you've had a lot to contend with while you did it. Wow - the next stage begins.

Anonymous said...

woo hooo congrats di....a new fab career in between everything else this life throws at us...how good are you...im very proud and certainly hope i never ever get to see you at work!!!! Haha....will talk to you soon Kay xxxx