Thursday, May 01, 2008

AHHHHH I just had all my hair cut off. AHHHHHHH what was I thinking? I heard the voice. The one that is ever so quiet but powerful enough to make you think mmmmmmmmmmm what the heck am I thinking. ((((((((((HELLO)))))))))))) dont do it!!!!!!!!!1 But I did and OH MY GOODNESS IM AN OLD PERSON. I have this thing about me and short hair and I always think that I look heaps older with it. I come from a long hair phobic family (yessss Im talking to you sister lol) and I am the opposite but now I have joined the ranks and become 'one' with short hair. The reason I got it cut was that my official pack came from the prison and I figured that I would get annoyed with my hair and as I have to tie it with a lacky and that gives me headaches I STUPIDLY ON IMPULSE went and got it cut. Luckily the girl did an ok job cos usually I end up looking like a cone head or a triangle head lol. Right Im off to have a stiff drink of water lol Blog again soon xxxxx Check out the photo eeeeeeek!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your new hair - it really shows off your very good bone structure. Give yourself a couple of days to get used to it - the first time you wash it you will get a bit of a shock - I always do!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I like it too! Don't worry though I completely understand the panic attack. I had one last week when I went from being blonde (which I have been for the past 4 years or so) to being dark brown again. I'm still not sure about it - although it has lightened up with a few washes!

Em :)