Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hi all. Im feeling such pressure cos a few people have told me they are waiting for a new post so now Im thinking ooooo errr what should I type. I do have some news. I had a car drive into the back of me at some lights on Saturday morning which caused enough damage for my car to be in the shop for a week. Thats a bummer! I rang the prison recruitment on Monday to see if they had any news on a pass or fail the panel interview and low and behold I passed. Im kind of hoping that I dont ever work with the beef head that was part of that interview because Im not convinced we are ever going to get along but anyway I am now working my butt off trying to get up to fitness level speed as I have that next week. I am so close to being at a passable push up stage but I dont think I am quite there so today my arms are so sore from practising that I can hardly get a coffee to my lips. I am trying but no gold star yet! All else is ok. I am now about 96kg which is exciting. I will post again in a few days xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing that stage of the process!

I'm impressed that you can even do one pushup. I look like an absolute tool when I try them!

Anonymous said...

lol. Emma, I avoid looking at myself but I also try to avoid looking at anyone else who may be watching cos it would put me right off!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on passing the first stage - that is fantastic :)

I'm impressed by the push ups too - I still dread people watching me lie down at the gym to do my stretches!