Tuesday, March 25, 2008

OK so when is the love of exercise suppose to kick in?? I want to be like the ad where you leap out of bed, jump out the window and start powering along with your stayfree's lol! Instead I wake up, rub my eyes while feeling around for my specs. Look out the window think nup flag that for a bad joke and spend the rest of the day sulking because I haven't moved my fat arse all day! Why is it so bloody hard? I still have times when I feel like my lungs are going to fall out - what the hell is that all about. I did the ladder 3x today with my friend Bernie from work. I felt like it was the first time I had done it as I gasped and held onto the hand rails as I went up. My weight hasn't moved lately because I have become a bit of a junk food eater and it doesn't take much to stagnate your weight loss. Oh well its all onwards and upwards from here I guess or backwards and downwards if I don't rein in the ol junk food I'm grazing on. I am dreading seeing my surgeon in two weeks. Eeeek. I did my first stint as a parking warden on Saturday night and I have to say its about as low as a person to go walking around pouncing on people who have parked in the wrong place. When someone yells at me 'why don't you get a real job' I just want to say ' Shit mate Ill take whatever you re offering' lol. I really do struggle being a parking Nazi as I have been called but then I see my pay packet and remember why I do do it but then I see my reflection in my uniform and I think ' NO amount of money is worth this shame lol. My uniform is a fluro shirt with reflector strips on it and black pants and shoes and socks and the most attractive (not) wide brimmed hat with City of Subiaco stamped across the front of it. I don't actually fit the hat so it perches itself up on my head and I look something like a Benny Hill impersonator. I even put my fingers to my head like a scout leader and practice saying 'troop Dianne reporting for duty' hehehehe I even have a walky talky (well not until I have earnt it) so I can walk around saying to my friend 'breaker, breaker rubber duck, you got your earrrs on good budddddy?' Hope you lot are all parking in the correct places cos you never know when this wee warden might be walking the beat lol lol lol I'm off to practice my walk for the beat lol xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At the moment, the only time I love exercise is when I've finished, so I hear you loud and clear.

Well done on 3 goes at the ladder - even if you aren't loving it you are still doing it - isn't that the bit that counts?

Good luck reconciling yourself to the parking inspector - just stay away from my car!! I guess the positive is you are getting some exercise while you are earning money.

Anonymous said...

Loving exercise? I don't think so!

Glad to hear parking inspectors are in fact people and not robots!!

Have a good one!