Sunday, March 09, 2008

Howdy Doody all, Not a great deal to report. I am having trouble keeping food down because I am greedy and forget to eat slowly then oops "i did it again'. Andy and I trained up to Perth on Sat and did the (((ladder))) and it hurt soooo bad. We decided we would try for 5 and I managed 7 while Andy did 6. Honestly I thought I was going to die and even when people were catching up with me I just kept gasping and if they wanted to go around me then fine but I was in no mood to move aside for them ( I knew if I lost momentum then I would have to roll back to the bottom)! I did notice that I recovered very quickly and within seconds my breathing was back to normal. This is amazing considering I usually sucked away on inhalers and wanted to pass out. We then walked back to the food mall and had lunch only I couldn't manage it and ended up being sick so I gave up that idea and had a small gelato which was delicious but not necessarily a healthy food choice. When we got back to Rockingham we went to a movie and I chowed down lots of popcorn and a ice cream so I guess that degates any weight loss from all that exercise!! Today (Sunday) is our rest day. My legs don't even feel like they had a massive workout. Thats such a bonus of getting fitter. I now weigh 98kg and feel very thrilled with that. Anything from now on is just a bonus. Will post again soon xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

7 times up the ladder - I've seen your photos, and I'm in awe. Wow! Congratulations - that is a real achievement.

Judith said...

This is your cuzzy bro, read your sites every week. Keep up the great work you are looking really good.