Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fishing Advice

I just had to put this up here. I have banged on a bit about fishing lately and my darling sister who isnt really much of a outdoorsy sorta person (I dont think) but her husband is a big time hunter/fisher type sent me this email

Further to your fishing expedtitions......................
To save the fish from flapping around and to make them last longer you are best to ikky them (WTF). Take a screw driver with you when you go fishing and when you catch a fish put a handtowel (yeah thats right a handtowel) over them and they calm down. Now for the good bit. Then take the screwdriver (uh oh) and stick it in their heads (ouch that has gotta hurt) above their eye and down towards their jaw. Thats where their brain is and it puts them out of their misery (thank goodness for that) Then she writes. Sucks the first couple of times but then you get the hang of it.

Im just going to go to the fish and chip shop. Thanks anyway Bonnie xxxx

1 comment:

THE DASH! said...

lol...ikky them? Is that for the wail us women let out.. I have to kill it??.......but its ikkkkkkyyy!!!