Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thanks for all your positive comments and e mails about the smoking blog. I felt like a real bitch for moaning about it but then someone said to me today that they got shit for taking a 10 min toilet break (cant hurry these things) from some of the other staff. Let them say that to me and see the fireworks lol.
Different note. Going to Dr tomorrow to get my thyroid checked on the minuscule chance its ground to a halt. I cant seem to shift weight even when I am relatively good and eat tiny amounts so I will check it out and I am also going to have acupuncture for weight loss (just cos I can) lol. Will let you know how that all goes.
Went fishing today with Caleb and caught lots of stuff but shit the gutting and scaling and filleting sucks in fact enough to make me go vego. Seeing those poor fish flap around gave me fishing guilt big time. I even kept apologising as I crunch around in their mouths to get the hook out. Eeek gross. xxxx

1 comment:

THE DASH! said...

We are behind you Di - no matter what the problem. And I hope you figure out the thyroid thing - I hear this can really bring things to a grinding halt if it's not working properly. Let us know. PS How are you surviving the heat? It's been hot!!! this way - must be scalding where you are. EEK!