Sunday, February 10, 2008

And then we did it again!

Andy and I got up this morning (sunday) and decided to have another crack at Jacob. Andy said 'we will try for three' in which of course I replied 'gulp, yeah sure hon'. Why I didnt just say 'are you freaken NUTS' I dont know but I didn't. So off we go and arrive in town (40 min away) park and walk up the humungous hill from hell and get to the top of the ladder. I skip down to the bottom and slowly make my way up. I get to the top and start decending again. Once at the bottom I figure I can do this and go back up. Now by the time I am half way up I am thinking 'this is really hurting'. I get to the top and was I glad to get there! Now I really wanted to say to Andy 'nope thats me' but instead I wont be beaten and head down again. I get to the bottom where we both start the last climb. There are heaps of people going up (overtaking me) and down (looking at me with HUGE PITY in their eyes). Some people even patted me on the back as they passed and asked me if I was ok! I think that it had something to do with the strange sucking in air noises I was making and the distinctly unattractive purple shade I seemed to be turning. Well in the end I made it. My legs were so jellyfied that when I walked back to the car (down the massive hill) I walked on the grass and made Andy walk in front of me so he could stop me rolling if I buckled lol. Funnily enough Andy was asking me if my legs were sore tonight cos his were. lol lol lol. Mine aren't which is just as well cos I have to do it all again tomorrow. After my last fill I have huge restriction so keep getting sick especially as I eat too fast and leave it till I am so hungry that I gobble food down. Still working on that one. Post again soon xx Dianne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.