Friday, February 15, 2008

Tour de Perth

Andy and I cycled from Kwinana to Perth today. Its about 33 kms and I must say that by the time we started cycling back I was really feeling it in my arse and legs. We jumped on a train home from the Canning Bridge station so in total probably rode 36kms. We had a sandwhich when we reached Perth but I couldnt keep it down so luckily I had taken a bag of lollies and I ate some of those for some glucose. We set out at 10am and was in Perth by 12.00pm so I was rapt with that time especially as this was our first attempt. I feel really good now we are home but very sore butt. Its magic riding along the Swan river. I really felt like I had achieved something. Will post again on Sunday xx (after the psych test)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - that is fantastic. Can you imagine doing that a year ago?

Anonymous said...

mate, I couldn't imagine doing it 2 months ago. Fitness is an amazing thing and like Oprah Winfrey says ' I aint never gonna like it' I do love how I feel after a great achievement like the tour de Perth. Thanks for your comment x