Thursday, February 14, 2008

A psych test to make you nuts!

Quick post to update. I can't find it anywhere but I thought that I had posted that I had put an application form to the prison service to become a Prison Wardon. Well yesterday I got a letter to advise that this sunday they want me for 4 hours to complete a psych test. ((((4)))) hours worth. So I am contemplating weather I will even go for it not because of the test but because I aren't sure I even want to do it. I still can't decide what I want to be when I grow up. I think one of the really off puters is the fitness test and the 7 push ups - man style and the beep test which is kinda making me gulp. I am pretty sure I can fluke the psych test but on the ground trying to heave out 7 push ups is not quite inspiring me. I will keep you updated. This whole fitness thing is fun when you don't have to do it but the thought of trying to keep it to a level that I can scale a wall chasing some prison leaves me thinking I'm likely to say 'ah, let em go' or 'I'll grab the tazar' lol. Anyway I'll keep you posted on the decision.

No comments: