Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pppft to fitness

I am over it I tell ya (fitness that is). we bought a beep test CD and decided to practice cos its a big part of getting into the prison service we whoa its soooo hard. I thought that I had to get to level 7.1 and busted my ass over and over again but crapped out at level 3.2. Well I had a paddy and a grizzle and stamped my foot then I read the entry exam test sheet again and realised I read it wrong and I have to get to 3.6. Wooooo Hooooo at least I think I can make that within the time frame - its about 3 weeks till I have to do it. The push ups are still winding me up but I am gonna keep on huffing and puffing until I get it - well at least one of them anyway lol. I have to go and see the psych's on Saturday and I have to have a medical next week so Ill keep you posted. xx ciao for now from your friend the fitness try hard !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reading how you are going with exercise is really inspiring. Keep it up!!