Sunday, February 17, 2008

Flippin early start to a sunday!!!!

Well today started when the alarm went off at 5.45AM so that I could get ready for the psych test for the prison service. It was a bit of a struggle to get enthused about that I tell ya! I headed to Perth with my trustee navigator. I arrived at my destination at 7.10am almost going cross eyed from needing the loo. I had to find the nearest Macca's for the loo and so de stressed over a fantastic coffee for another 20 minutes then headed back to the acadamy. It was such a long process from there. 4.5 hours of questions and more questions. Honestly they were the most stupid questions and then you had to give an answer. Things like 1. Do you get so angry that you want to hit some one or throw things or 2. Do you like to regularly read about murders and violent crimes..................... Well the answer is no to both! But you had to give an answer. 4.5 hours of that! Anyway its over now and I shall just wait and see. Will let you know when I hear. I am heading to work at 5.45am tomorrow so that I can take my bike on the train (not aloud on the train after 7am until 9am weekdays) and then I will cycle home again as it is a cool 27 tomorrow. I am going to fit in a ladder as well. I am on a bit of a mission as I just ate 2 chewy chocolate bar things and half a moro (like a mars) bar. I also ate some rice and gravy tonight which is quite solid after a few days of smoothies alone. We went out for dinner two nights ago and I managed to lose probably about $15 worth down the loos. Will post soon. See you x

No comments: