Saturday, February 09, 2008

Morning all. I am off to do Jacobs ladder this morning with Andy so this will have to be quick. I got up early to try a jog but I went two lamp posts/walk two/jog two...walk three/jog one thought ppft I dont think so, warbled home, only actually went to the end of our road and back but I made sure I jogged the last two to our house (so I looked impressivly red in the face) only I ran in the door huffing and puffing and master 11 said 'wow mum you were quick the same ad segment is still on the tv as when you left'! Not feeding him tonight lol. So we are going to do Jacob then swing by Freo for lunch. I bought all size 16 clothes yesterday so I think I can safely assume that I have pretty much arrived at that size. Not bad since I started at a comfortable 22. I feel good. I have started having a glass of red every night as they say its good for you. I asked my boss if he new of a really sweet one as they all taste like vinegar to me. He told me to try Browns Brothers Doncetto which I did and OH MY GOSH its delicious. I drank the whole bottle so I figure my antioxident level is right up there! Not going to have any now for another week but man it was good. I will try and get a photo of the ladder today and post it tomorrow. Will catch up again in the next couple of days. Bye for now Dianne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Diane
I stumbled across your url on the yahoo site and clicked to have a squizz.....I too go to Jeff H and love him...I'm struggling big time with motivation - no fill at present as I had to have my band re-positioned after a slip to around my oesophagus. Your blog is lovely to read and I love your sense of humour.
Thankyou for your re-inspiration!!!
Cheers
Sue (on yahoo sweetheart)