Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A funny thing happened today

Completely off losing weight subject. We have two Labradors. Murphy and Lilli. They were going to be husband and wife but after her first two seasons Murphy it seemed didn't know how to be a stud so we decided that we would have her and him fixed and just having them as pets. We went away for two weeks a couple of weeks ago and when we got home I said I thought Lilli looked preggers. As time has gone on we weren't sure and last night were saying we might take her to the vet to see if she is. Didn't really think so as our dog sitters didn't notice any shagging happen and they were with them almost 24/7.
This morning I was sitting watching tv when I heard a crow  squawking. It was one of those constant noises and eventually I got up and looked out the window. There is Murphy standing over what I thought was the crow until he picked it up and walked off and I saw a very distinct puppy in his mouth.
I went rushing outside and found 2 more in a recess in the yard. I bought them in with Lilli then Andy walked in saying I found another FOUR!!!! So we have 7 little Hershey coloured lab pups all well and healthy and living in the spare room with mum.
What an exciting day! lol
Will post some photos soon. Awww too cute!!
     

No comments: