Friday, November 26, 2010

I think I have had one of the most frustrating weeks ever. I have battled every bureaucratic ninnie and I am just over them all. Why cant Aussie employ clear English speaking Dr's? To add to the pain of all of that I have been trying to kill the infection that I got. It seems to be clearing up but its far from right. I still have about a day and a half of meds left so here's hoping that ll kick it in the head. I still get a bit of a sting at the very start of the wound on my hip but the skin getting really comfortable. Still times of being tight but not too bad and certainly manageable. I still haven't reverted back to sleeping on my tummy but I almost could. Its just not quite comfortable enough. I cant wait to have my boobs done. That will be awesome. Hope you are all well. Blog ya soon

3 comments:

Anna Ambrose said...

Wow! What a dramatic difference. You look awesome - hang in there! :)

-Anna
www.youtube.com/AnnaLovesVlogging

Anonymous said...

Hi Dianne

Just checking in. It's almost a year since you posted on your blog.

Just wondering how you're doing and how the tummy tuck ended up. Are you happy with the results?

Regards

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hi Dianne

Just checking in. It's almost a year since you posted on your blog.

Just wondering how you're doing and how the tummy tuck ended up. Are you happy with the results?

Regards

Jackie