Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wow suddenly its like Im on this big blogging roll. I think its a combination of a new computer, being on holidays, excited at the tummy tuck and just wanting to burble on. I am going to go walking in the water at the local pools tomorrow. If you know anything about me its this. Me and exercise parted company years ago  by about my third contracted gym membership I was thinking 'this is nuts'. So to go to the pools is a big deal. I will pack a wee lunch and spend a few hours floating walking paddling!
No compression bandage is bliss. It took a while to get use to the security of it not being there but now I am well use to it and enjoying not getting hot and itchy under it. Bio oil is now being slathered on by the bucketload. I believe it helps and the surgeon said to use it so hopefully there is something in it. It helps with stretch marks too so I am thinking maybe I could bathe in it lol.
Catch you soon xx

2 comments:

Mon said...

Dianne you are amazing..
Wow what a journey.
I had lap band done march last year and started off at 151kg. So far i have lost 52kg and going strong. You have given me more courage to see the surgeon when im at the right wieght to have a TT. I also would love to have my arms done.
You look Amazing..

armando said...

goog blog