Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Well its been one  month since the op. I cant believe its been that long. I really cant believe a month of our holidays are gone already. Andy is off to Christchurch this weekend and I'm soooo jealous but glad he is going to see his family. I long to smell the green grass of home. Next year hopefully.
My wounds are healing really well. It still feels really tight at times and I'm guessing it will for a while. I don't know what I would think if it didn't as its a real indication that I have a tight taught tummy. My belly button still looks like a little alien. I am bio oiling like there is no tomorrow. All in all its really good. It sure has made me keen to get a boob job but that will have to wait for now. It will come but not sure when. Someone once said to me I was too old for one but I really don't think so  and even if I did I would still do it lol.
I'm off to walk in water today at the local pools. I'm gonna use a flutter board cos the pools grade is really steep and one minute IMO walking then a step later I am on tippy toes and then I'm submerged so a board should help me a bit. I have also been exercycling. Well I have done 10 minutes of it and it seemed to not be too hard on my belly so will keep going with that . I have been really good with my eating and have lost a grand total of absolutely nothing NOTHING!!!!! I also haven't gained anything so that's something I guess! Blog you soon xxx  

2 comments:

michelle said...

Hi,

Thanks for popping over to my blog. Isn't great to be able to join in with activities instead of sitting in a big fat heap on the sidelines watching!

I plan to have my veins done when I finally get below 140lb! Have had bad veins on my legs since carrying twins over 30 years ago.

Have you read Eating Less and Neanderthin? I have always wanted to know why I put the weight on as then I have some chance of keeping it off once I have lost it. I am off milk and all wheat products for the first time in my life.

Good going girl!

THE DASH! said...

GOD! You look amazing in the pic on the right - LOVE the outfit. You sound well and happy and thats all a person can ask for.
xx