Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh great an infection

I have already typed the surgeon suggested i walk in water as a form of low impact exercise so a few days ago I though Id give it a go.Well wouldn't you know it if I dont go and get an infection just under my belly button.  I had some swine flu antibiotics left over so I took them not realising that all AB's arent the same. Luckily my nurse friend corrected me and off I trotted to the Dr's. I got some golden staph AB's and hopefully that ll kick it in the head.
Boy I hope so. The one thing I have tried so hard to avoid is an infection of any kind so this was a real step back for me. Interestingly the Dr said he thought it was probably from a broken suture that has made its way to the surface and may pop out of the wound. Now that's something to look forward to lol xx 

No comments: