Saturday, November 13, 2010

Its 5.21am and I have been up for an hour. Not sure whats up with my sleeping I think being on holidays has really thrown it all out of whack.
Last night was the first night I could lie on my tummy and feel almost  like I could have slept like it. Things must be stretching a little for that to happen cos up till now its felt way to tight and I certainly haven't been able to stretch out at all on my tummy. Its a nice feeling to think I will be able to be a tummy sleeper again very soon. I hate it on my back so that will be great.
Ive been thinking I might try and start a weight loss support group up here in the sunny nor' west. Not a weight watchers style but more a share ideas recipes dreams and maybe some exercise together too, I really don't think it matters a toss how you lose weight as long as it is sustainable and I think with encouragement maybe we could cheer each other on to getting weight off and keeping it off. Its of course just an idea at this stage but maybe it will come together.
 We are going to a wedding late today and I am looking forward to getting a wee bit dressed up and seeing a lot of people I haven't since the tuck. I look forward to their reactions or even if they will notice. Most people thought (as I told them) I was having a boob job as well so whenever I run into anybody they look straight at my chest and I can see them thinking 'hmmmm not a lot of change for the money lol). I even had one lady say how great they were looking now!!!!
Will put up an updated photo tomorrow of the scars. Everything is healing perfectly except I still get freaked by my wee alien belly button xx       

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Di I'm so excited for you!! Just to see what everyone's faces will look like at the wedding lol. It's so nice you can tackle the rumours with a sense of humour. Enjoy yourself! You will look hot!! Alvina xx