Friday, September 07, 2007

05/09/07

I arrived home today. I was really glad to get home however its a bit like when you have a baby and cant wait to get home. When you do, you wish you had the safety of the hospital and the convienience of meals bought to you and someone else cleaning your bathroom! My baby (husband) goes back to the mines for his two week roster tomorrow 06/09 so I only have tonight with him then I am on my own. That is causing me a lot of distress but I have to fight the urge to grab hold of his pants leg like a kid and have him drag me around while I ball my eyes out. He is really feeling it too and so I dont want to add more pressure on something he has no control over. Man its hard though! He is such a strength to me that I am going to do it very hard over the next two weeks without him. Hopefully he will see a difference in my weight when he gets home.

No comments: