Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday 7 days post op

My biggest surprise today is that I am sooooo hungry tonight. Ravenous, starving kinda hungry. I had an Up n go (man what great advertising that is) for breakfast. Chai latte at lunch and some mango sorbet. Well folks it hit dinner time and I was ready to eat the freakn table! I heated up a left over roast for the kids from last night and it took all my energy not to swallow the meat I shoved into my mouth. I chewed it till it was dry then spat it out (sorry thats gross) but man it was hard. I ended up putting the stick mixer through fish and veges and cheese sauce and eating that, then having a smoothie. I feel full now but not like I have over done it. Maybe the swelling is all gone down and thats why. Dunno but hope to control it better tomorrow. Hey- I went number two's so am happy with that!! Down 6 kg which I am happy with too. Will update again later this week xxx for now

No comments: