Friday, September 07, 2007

07/09/07

Well its Friday! I cant believe its gone so fast. Yesterday was awful in the respect that Andy went back up north and I woke with a headache of all headaches. Man it was a cracker and stayed for the day and night. Finally I woke this morning and its gone. I think it was a detox headache. No coffee or much of anything else which I think bought on the headache. I was stressing it was high blood pressure but now I am sure it wasn't. The wounds all look fine. A bit itchy but if my mothers old wives tales are correct that should be a good sign! Had a half of up n go today. Wow it was nice (banana and honey flavour). I think I drank too much cos I was so full tonight. I am down to 117kg this morning so that's not too bad. I am waiting for number twos to hurry up but so far nothing. I kinda expected that though. Will start taking fibre tomorrow. I have been drinking prune juice but still a no go! I am feeling well enough to go back to work next week. I will see how the weekend goes then decide next week. I cant afford too much more time off. (donations gladly accepted lol)

2 comments:

Borderline Lil said...

Congratulations on your new journey with the band Dianne, I can't wait to hear all about it as I wait for my own surgery!! Us Perthites are keen bandits, aren't we, there are heaps of us!!

Dianne said...

Yeah we sure are. I could hear all the other patients on the day of my surgery telling the nurses they were there for lap bands. I was first on the list so it was funny hearing all the others saying they were there for the same thing. When is yours?